The dashboard will be updated whenever a new case has been reported.
Full Time Students (AAHS, AIT, APA, ESH Recovery, MHS, SYA, UCTECH) Daily Health Questionnaire
Student Daily Health Questionnaire for Full Time Students
UCCTI (Shared Time and Transition) Daily Health Questionnaire
Student health questionnaire for UCCTI Students Only
UCVTS Summer Program Information
Webinar Link - June 1st - 7:00pm Q/A (Registration Required)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Program Sign-Up Link (To be completed by June 10th)
UCVTS SAFE REOPENING PLAN - Click to View
- A/B Day Schedule - 21/22
- Bell Schedule - 21/22
(Past Documents from 2020-2021)
Restart and Recovery Plan Documents
- UCVTS Webinar Slideshow and Q/A Summary - Posted 9/17
- Back to School Care Package - Tips, Ideas, and Tools for Parents/Guardians and Students for returning to school in 2020-2021
- How to Help Kids Manage Worries and Have a Successful Start to the School Year
- Guidance from the CDC on Coping with Stress in 2020-2021
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- For parents, prioritizing your own well-being benefits your whole family.
- Also in Spanish:
- El autocuidado en los tiempos del coronavirus Dar prioridad a su propio bienestar beneficia a toda su familia.
- Facial Coverings
- Limiting the Spread of COVID-19 and Other Respiratory Illness
- Opening Schools
UCVTS Community Update 5-25-2022
We are deeply troubled and saddened about the tragic events which occurred yesterday at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, as well as others which have occurred around the Country. In response to these events, law enforcement officials in New Jersey are increasing police presence at schools.
COVID-19 Rental Assistance (Spanish)
El Programa de Asistencia de Alquiler de Emergencia del Condado de Union (ERAP) brinda un alivio económico significativo para ayudar a los hogares de ingresos bajos y moderados en riesgo de quedarse sin hogar o inestabilidad de vivienda al brindar asistencia para los atrasos en el alquiler, el alquiler temporal y los atrasos en los servicios públicos. Los propietarios E inquilinos deben completar las solicitudes por separado para ser elegibles.
COVID-19 Rental Assistance (English)
The Union County Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) provides significant economic relief to help low and moderate-income households at risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability by providing rental arrears, temporary rental and utility arrears assistance. Landlords AND tenants must fill out applications separately in order to be eligible.
The New Jersey Department of Children and Families
The impact of the Novel Coronavirus could have on families if one or both parents become sick.
COVID-19 What Students Need to Know
COVID-19 New Jersey Department of Health
COVID-19: Information for Communities and the General Public