More information will be available shortly. Please check back for updates.
UCVTS SAFE REOPENING PLAN - Click to View
- A/B Day Schedule - 21/22
- Bell Schedule - 21/22
(Past Documents from 2020-2021)
Restart and Recovery Plan Documents
- UCVTS Webinar Slideshow and Q/A Summary - Posted 9/17
- Back to School Care Package - Tips, Ideas, and Tools for Parents/Guardians and Students for returning to school in 2020-2021
- How to Help Kids Manage Worries and Have a Successful Start to the School Year
- Guidance from the CDC on Coping with Stress in 2020-2021
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- For parents, prioritizing your own well-being benefits your whole family.
- Also in Spanish:
- El autocuidado en los tiempos del coronavirus Dar prioridad a su propio bienestar beneficia a toda su familia.
- Facial Coverings
- Limiting the Spread of COVID-19 and Other Respiratory Illness
- Opening Schools
The Union County Vocational-Technical Schools will return to in-person instruction as planned on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Community members are reminded that a variety of helpful resources and information about UCVTS response to the pandemic
can be found on the district website. Among the resources included are all past communications, The